19 December, 2012

An Unexpected Delay OR This Post Was Looost! Stolen! Thieves!

Okay faithful and (I hope) forgiving blog readers, confession time:

I usually go on my adventures on the weekend. Yes, I've been known to go during the week, but mostly Saturday or Sunday is when I spread my wings and find something new.

And do you know how I spent last Saturday? With this guy.

Friend of mine shared a random awkward hug with him once.
True story.
So aside from my clever puns in the title, you'll have to suffer through a week with out my wit and clever picture captions. I know it's hard, but you have Christmas to distract you, right?

And for those of you who haven't seen The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, I highly recommend it. I'll admit I had some trepidation when I saw they planned to make it into three movies, but I should have trusted that incredible hobbit.

By which I mean this guy:

"Jackson" is only his middle name.
His real last name is "of Bag End."
And lest Mr. Peter Jackson (of Bag End) be offended and strike me down where I standing with prettiest special effects lightning bolt I've ever seen, know that I admire the hell out of that guy, and thank him for making the incredible films he does.

And also know that he will always be the hippest Hobbit in Hobbiton.

Stay tuned next week for a non-cinematic adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment